Head of Chair
Juan Sapena [Short Bio]
- Head of the Chair «Betelgeux-Christeyns» for a Sustainable Economic Development.
- Professor of Economics and Management at the Catholic University of Valencia.
- BA First Class Degree in Economics and Business (University of Valencia, 1993)
- Ph.D. in Economics (Cum Laude, University of Valencia, 1999).
- Associate Professor Accreditation (ANECA Academic Staff Evaluation Procedure «ACADEMIA», 2015).
Main research topics: international finance, global imbalances, time-series econometrics, time-varying parameters, State-Space modeling, sustainability and economics for the common good.
- Ph.D. in Management, University Alexandru Ioan Cuza of Iasi, Romania.
- Associate Professor Accreditation (ANECA Academic Staff Evaluation Procedure, 2018).
- Founder of the platform: www.thesustainablelist.com
Main research topics: Marketing, Sustainable Fashion, Cross-cultural Management.
Miguel Angel Latorre
- Professor of Finance at the Catholic University of Valencia.
- Degree in Business Administration and Management (University of Valencia, 1993)
- Ph.D. in Corporate Finance (Cum Laude, Catholic University of Valencia, 2012).
- Private University Professor Accreditation (ANECA Academic Staff Evaluation Procedure, 2016).
Main research topics: Firms acquisition, Underreaction, Market sentiment, Managerial overconfidence, Market valuation and insurance brokers.
José Luis Sánchez García
- Director of the Socioeconomic and Political Observatory of the Catholic University of Valencia.
- Professor of CSR and Philosophical Thought at the Catholic University of Valencia.
- BA First Class Degree in Theology (Pontifical University of Rome, 2002), and Philosophy (Autonomous University of Barcelona, 1996).
- Bachelor of Ecclesiastical Sciences – Bachelor of Theology (Faculty of Theology «San Vicente Ferrer» de Valencia, 1983)
- Ph.D. in Education Sciences (University of Valencia, 2004).
- Ph.D. in Philosophy (Pontifical University of Rome, 2013)
- Associate Professor Accreditation (ANECA Academic Staff Evaluation Procedure «PEP», 2004).
Main research topics: poverty and hunger, sustainability, capacity development, ethics, charity theology.
- Degree in Psychology (Pontifical University of Salamanca, 1991).
- Master in Business Administration and Human Resources (ESIC Business and Marketing School, 1993)
- Senior Executive coach accredited (AECOP / EMCC)
- Founder and CEO (Santiago Consultores)
- Counselor (Grupo Fomento)
- Associate Professor (Catholic University of Valencia)
Main research topics: Transforming organizations, business strategy, talent management, high-performance teams, emotional, executive, political leadership, business and executive coaching, innovative thinking and creation of innovation ecosystems, high impact communication.